AboutA Father and Son Team
I served my apprenticeship with my father Dave Hancocks who was a long standing member of The Federation of Master Builders . I have been self-employed since 2005 when I passed my bricklaying examinations. Since 2010 I have been a member of Check a Trade, Britain’s premier organisation for reputable tradesmen. My work must be of a very high standard to meet their very stringent requirements.
I have qualifications in the following:
- CTIB Intermediate Construction Certificate
- Trowel Operations
- Bricklaying Certificate of Unit Credit
- Certificate Award
- Knowledge tests
- Certificate award for efficient working practices
- I am a specialist in all areas of Brickwork and Stonework
- Repointing of House walls or Garden / Boundary walls
- Conservatory bases
- Retaining walls
My services are available within an approximate 40 mile range from either Cheltenham or Gloucester. However, under special circumstances I would be prepared to work on contracts further afield. The quality of my work is assured, and my prices are extremely competitive.